A group of UQ town planning students are collecting resident opinions related to traffic congestion related to the Walter Taylor Bridge.
If you would like to assist, please provide a single comment reply to this article on the website.
- What are your views on the congestion issues on the Walter Taylor Bridge?
- How long, do you believe, has it been a noticeable issue?
- In your opinion, is there a specific cause of the congestion?
- How long does it usually take you to travel from one side of the river to the other when using the bridge?
- Is there a noticeable difference in peak times?
- Are there times where you have deliberately avoided the bridge due to the levels of congestion?
- Have the community been consulted at any point about the congestion on the bridge?
- Have any studies or any data collection exercises been undertaken by the community to stress the issue to planner
- Have you got any other comments?