I have asked the Building Services Authority has scheduled a series of Flood Rebuilding Information Sessions in flood affected areas for both Builders/Contractors and Homeowners.
These seminars are designed to assist with information regarding: When repair work should commence
- Contracts (including the new BSA Disaster Repair Contract) and Home Warranty Insurance
- Footings, subsidence and site drainage
- Timber framing and wood products, linings & cladding
- Floor and wall finishes
- Septic tanks and effluent systems
- Electrical and gas installations
- Building planning and plumbing approvals.
Experts from Timber Queensland the Association of Wall & Ceiling Industries, the Electrical Safety Office, Master Electricians and the Master Plumbers Association will be on hand to assist and answer any questions.
The seminars in the Mount Ommaney Electorate will be held at the on:
Thursday 17 February
at Sherwood RSL Club, Cnr Brown & Clewley Streets, Corinda
Wednesday February 23
at Jindalee Hotel, Sinnamon Road, Jindalee
Builders & Contractors 4pm - 5.30pm
Homeowners 6pm - 8pm.
For more information please contact my office on 3279 5137